This toasted nori, zucchini, muhammara, feta tangerine herb dip was born out of necessity, because I was famished and wanted something tasty yet with minimal effort. I put together stuff I had in the fridge and pantry. This is a terrific snack, pretty enough to serve to company, and is an iodine booster! Perfect for those of us who don't use iodized salt.
Toasted Seaweed Snacks: Iodine Booster!
makes: 1 serving
- 2 sheets toasted nori, cut into 16 pieces
- 1 small zucchini or cucumber, sliced
- 1/4 cup muhammara- 1/4 cup feta tangerine herb dip
- Arrange the pieces on a plate, as shown above.
- Top with one or two zucchini slices and the dips.
- Serve immediately.